Perpetual birthday and anniversary calendar printable


I freely admit that I'm next to useless with birthdays (and even moreso with anniversaries), so I need to have a really simple page to view calendar so that I can have it up somewhere prominent, like the fridge.

We used to have a really nice perpetual calendar, filled with people's birthdays, anniversaries and other special dates, but like most of our belongings, we said goodbye to it when we had a massive clear out of almost everything we owned. I took the time to write all the dates out onto my computer, but of course, never open that up to look at unless I have a feeling something is looming and want to check in advance (or in the case of my uncle's birthday last weekend, a little too late) (I really need to get a belated card in the post!)

So I figured that it was time to reintroduce the perpetual calendar and created this pretty one which I thought I'd share with you today. Feel free to print off for yourselves, and perhaps you'd like to print off more for friends and family - maybe you could even help them out by filling in your own birthdays?


Comments